- Polish insert, mould and other metal parts using the polishing stone and polishing equipment.
- Clean equipment and work tables.
- Apply solutions or chemicals to surfaces of metal parts.
- Apply solutions and chemicals to equipment, objects, or parts, using hand tools.
- Sets up and operates polishing machine to polish flat metal surfaces, such as small arms parts and metal strips.
- Ensure to polish for release part as supervisor instructions.
- Ensure to use correct tools, sand paper and oil stone for polishing procedures.
- Ensure to polish and handle mirror surface insert.
- Guide the way of polishing procedures to the junior polisher
Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or technical skills certification.
- At least 4 years of working experience in Metal Polishing
- A responsible, meticulous and committed team player with good communication skills.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- In-depth knowledge of paint mixing and spraying techniques.
- Ability to see subtle color differences.
- Experience with breathing masks and protective clothing.
- Ability to work with acid and harsh chemicals.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
|Months of Contract||24 Months|
|Experience Required||4 Years|
|Qualification Required||Graduate Diploma|
|No. of Monthly Off||4 Days|
|Salary Range Per month||2,500.00 - 3,900.00 (SGD)|
|Location/City||Ang Mo Kio|
Safety Certificate Required