- Main Job Description
- Conduct Kick off meetings and QAQC activities with subcontractors.
- Assists QA/QC Manager for Implementation of Quality Management System in the projects.
- Liaise and coordinate with BCA and Construction team for CONQUAS/QM Inspections.
- Conducts surveillance on site for Quality of work.
- Issue Non-Conformance Reports / Corrective Action Request
- Reviews non-conformances for corrective actions to prevent recurrence
- Ensures the Inspections are done as per ITP and Units’ Inspection Sequences.
- Prepares Inspection and Test Plans
- Conducts Audits to Project team & Subcontractors
- Conducts Quality training and maintains & updates training records
- Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyse all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements.
- Ensures the Technical Documents are submitted are per UTC System.
- Manage testing schedule for RE/RTO witnessing and ensure compliance to project test requirements
- Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality.
- Main Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering
- 3 years experience in Private & Commercial Construction Projects
|Months of Contract||24 Months|
|Experience Required||3 Years|
|Qualification Required||Advanced Diploma|
|No. of Monthly Off||4 Days|
|Salary Range Per month||3,200.00 - 4,600.00 (SGD)|
Safety Certificate Required