- Assist Project Architect and Project Team members in all project relevant administrative issues.
- Organize, track and file all incoming/outgoing correspondences, documents and information data.
- Keep updated records of all projects – stage Completion Certificate, Interim Certificate etc
- Coordinate printing of documents, reports and drawings for submission.
- Follow-up on incoming correspondences for authority related matters.
- Update of monthly Timesheet.
- Administrative support for Office Safety and ISO
- Any other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Submission of monthly BCA survey form for projects, latest interim certificate to be submitted or updating on new projects.
- Provide support to purchasing department
- Check all POs and DOs from internal and external parties to ensure items, quantity, and amount are correct.
- GCE O/A or with Diploma in Administration or equivalent
- Min 2 year of relevant experience
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Proactive, flexible, diligent and well-organized
- Independent, positive working attitude and able to handle multiple tasks
- Good communication and coordination skills
|Months of Contract||24 Months|
|Experience Required||2 Years|
|Qualification Required||O Level|
|No. of Monthly Off||4 Days|
|Salary Range Per month||2,000.00 - 3,000.00 (SGD)|